Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pass Over...

The General has been learning, at school, about the different holidays that people celebrate. Last week, the mother of one of his Jewish friends came to the school to speak to the children about Pass Over.

When the General came home that day I asked him, "What did you learn about Pass Over?"

And he informed me that Pass Over entails passing crackers.

Confused and needing a little more elaboration, I asked again, "What is Pass Over?"

The General let out a big sigh and in a dahh manor and answered, "Mom, Pass Over is when everyone is sitting at the table and you want some crackers, so you ask the person next to you to pass them over."

How could I have been so silly not to have understood that?

2 comments:

Petula said...

LOL! Don't you just love that tone of voice? :-)

Mom Knows Everything said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I LOVE the name of your blog!